Shots of pages from yearbooks are a frequently-used narrative technique in Arrested Development. Many times, the yearbooks will include hidden jokes.
- From "The Cabin Show"
- George Oscar Bluth's nickname is “G.O.B.,” he hopes to one day “Go camping with my dad” and his quote is “Sit on it."
- Eve Holt's nickname is “Eve Holt!,” she hopes to one day “Finish High School” and her quote is “My life is over.”
- Stacy and Tracy Barroga are twins, but their pictures are different. Tracy's nickname is Stacy and Stacy's nickname is Tracy. Their goals are both to “Move away from sister.” Tracy's quote is “I’m Tracy” and Stacy's quote is “I'm Stacy.”
- Stew Bass's nickname is “Gomer,” he hopes to one day “Fish” and his quote is “Huh?”
- Jeremy Berger's nickname is “Fries,” he hopes to one day “Be in charge” and his quote is “I’ll do it!”
- Gene Bishop's nickname is “The Bean,” he hopes to one day “Kill a shark” and his quote is “Gnarly.”
- Marcus Bigby's nickname is “Chomper,” he hopes to one day “Take over the world” and his quote is “Chicks Digby Bigby.”
- Sherry Brooks' nickname is "Sure Thing Sherry," she hopes to one day "Be a Star!" and her quote is “Why Now?” Sherry is also one of the girls who got pregnant.
- Jay Falk's nickname is "Shoulders", he hopes to "Read War and Peace" and his quote is "Yea, right."
- Steve Galvin's nickname is “Shaggle Rock,” he hopes to one day “Grow my hair” and his quote is “Beer!!! Now!!!”
- Andrew Goodman's nickname is “Goody Got It,” he hopes to one day “Be on T.V.” and his quote is “NEVER.”
- Tom Goodrich's nickname is “Eyes,” he hopes to one day “Be remembered” and his quote is “Remember me?”
- Eileen Hespen's nickname is “Dude!” she hopes to one day “Join the Circus” and her quote is “Dude!”
- Marilyn Kleist's nickname is “Crafty,” she hopes to one day “Serve millions” and her quote is “Who’s Hungry?”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.